2010.


:)


Interestingly I opened this page in 2007, this is me three years later and writing my first blog. "hmm this child".


I am Jade and a grown woman.


Welcome to 2010, as my Pastor would say your year of restoration. 2009 was a great year, a lot of stories to tell my kids when i finally have them. It came with ups and downs, it came with blessings and love but it also came with hurt and pain. At the end of the day, he has seen us through 2009.

A lot of people say "oh my God this is a fresh year, i have to start on a fresh plate". But how many people really continue on that fresh note. It is one thing to say and write it down in your journal, it is another thing to actually work it out.

My advice to us today in this year, is to hold on to the father up in heaven, he alone can actually make you stick to your new plan and hope.


2010 looks great already, although i stayed at home and entered the year with my family, i still felt like i was in church, lots of knock out, BANGER, noise, music outside and so on. I had a tear drop down my eyes, when the clock clicked 12:00 because about 6 hours before, a driver in my house lost the brother, "he slept and didn't wake up". This makes u reflect on how faithful God has been in your life and my life.

I was going to start this blog or rather my posts by telling you about my self, about my life, past, present etc. but hey its a new year, lets start on a fresh plate.... LOL.
HAPPY NEW YEAR
venue: "on an uncomfortable chair in my fathers office"
xxBlessxx

3 comments:

Giagerry January 1, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
u werent kidding when u bb'd me to tell me u r strting ur blog!
hopefully u stay commkitted cuz u can like to form "im too busy"
lol.
which nickname u see 4 my blog?
looool--when u r ready to tussh up ur blog holler!!
xx

...... January 1, 2010 at 7:05 PM  

xoxo nice one....painfully u ended badly and made me cry knowing a soul was just 6hours away from 2010 and lost it too bad......

Jade January 3, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

@Edwin, yh i know it was wuite sad and terrible. gee lmao... lets pray about it.. lol

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Friends Link

Latest Grunge

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I am Blessed and highly favoured. Note: comments on each post appear above the particular post, weird layout lol.... xoxo

Come with me