Happy Place

Hi,

Today is the second day of the new year, i packed my bags and headed out to the big city, LAGOS STATE.
Auto rewind, 2 days earlier: My father calls me and asks me what plans i have for the new year, i was silent for a really long time. He finally helped me out, "you will go to Lagos and find your feet" ummm okay, i sat there starring at him thinking common now, this won't last.
Auto rewind: 1 day earlier, boxes packed and ready to go, how that happened i have no idea lol.
Present time: I got to Lagos by road and made a few calls hoping to get someone who will give me a reasonable job. I am currently a youth corper, and although i work at a Laison office, there really isn't much to do there. I need something motivating at least.
Well keep praying for me, I NEED A JOB.




















2:pm CAT Lagos state: I decided to start my Lagos life by hanging out with a 2 friends. On getting to the place i saw 4 more of my friends, quite a shock.. some i havn't seen in years and others from my NYSC camp.
we wanted to go karting, but we had to wait 3 hours, very very ridiculous. We moved on went to another venue and met 6 more, now this people I haven't see in 5 years. I couldn't scream much, i mean can't spoil the swagger u know :)
we all decided to leave and go back to the arena to chill, and ahah 12 more people from the past and a lil of the present. It was awesome.2+ 4+6+12= 24 they made so much money off us.




Although we had to still wait a while for our turn it was worth the wait, apparently two of my friends have never moved a car and two where just plain agbero drivers, she eventually bumped into the tracks and they had to send us out, literally. It was awesome though, we made a mark there. LOL.
we all blamed it on a drink she took earlier "filthy B.I.T.C.H" or something like that. The names they give drinks nowadays.




8:00pm CAT. going back home, the wires in my head touch and i remember OMG. I still don't have a Job..... *sigh* but o well as my friends call me now.... LAGOS GIRL.. lets go there.









venue: on my bed, again really uncomfortable.

xxBlessxx

4 comments:

iphyigbogurl January 3, 2010 at 4:18 AM  

good job with the job hunting!!
hope u find something that you like.
xx

Giagerry January 3, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

u r always uncomfortable u sef!
HEHEHE
LAGOS GIRLLLLLLL!

Jade January 3, 2010 at 10:16 PM  

thanx fifi... lol gee na so we see am lol

Jade November 4, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Friends Link

Latest Grunge

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I am Blessed and highly favoured. Note: comments on each post appear above the particular post, weird layout lol.... xoxo

Come with me