Health

Hw Una dey...


Third day of the month......
We had 4 alarms set to remind us of church this morning, 3 phones, and 1 clock, we also had 2 wrist watches and we felt good.
Woke up @ 5am took a shower, looked at the clock we had a loooot of time. hmmm I felt good. Church starts @ 8am and finally after turning around a lot we finally got there. I looked at the clock in the car it read 8:55am i ignored it thinking "this driver has not set this clock well". I asked someone else and he said the same thing "omg i've been punked" lol, we qucikly rushed down and got into church, sat at the extreme back because we had 30 minutes to go. I felt really terrible i am never this late for church 'OMG Lagos girl'.

We made plans after church to go and visit my aunt who lost her husband, on getting home my mum fell ill, i mean rush to the hospital sickness. It was like a film trick, we found ourselves in ER .


I prayed and told God, this is just day 3, my mum has many many more years to go, this is definately not our portion.











After some minutes, she regained herself slowly, and even faster when the bill started coming one by one. In fact my mum told them she was well now and ready to go 'pure lie' lol... after a few calls from above "Dad", she decided to stay and get admitted for some hours.


Looking at my mum lying on a sick bed made me think about a lot of things. This is one woman who would run around from one place to another, scream, work, fast, pray, teach, everything you can think of all in one day and she does this everyday with only 5 hours of sleep and one meal per day. Although she felt she was strong enough and she kept going, her body finally could not take it any more.


This is just a quick reminder to all of us, like the saying goes "all work and no play, makes jack a dull boy". We need to spend time relaxing and regaining our energy. Never really eat once a day, as much as you think it will help you loose weight or whatever, it kills your system slowly. Many people have little or no time to spend on food. Get to work by 7am or school by 8am, work through the day and even after work, still go to mama John's house to sell that last piece of Gold jewllery. Many people also hide under the umbrella of kids, but here's the good news, you can relax with your kids.












Bottom line is, spend some time on your self, your body might not always show that it is tired but believe me it is. Also try and avoid living on Redbull or energy drugs to boost your system to work better, it gradually kills your system and infact when you grow older it gets worse. So please try as much as possible to take care of yourself and don't be like my mum who takes after super woman with her real life human body.

Stay blessed and most of all stay healthy.........

Venue: on a chair in my room, i think i'm comfortable today, o wait Ouch my neck.... there we go, uncomfortable on a chair in my room. LOL

xxBlessxx

6 comments:

Giagerry January 4, 2010 at 7:20 AM  

ahah i was just telling wunmi dat u r really on a blogging spree here o--shuu na everyday u dey blog?
loool!
newaiz--im tryna keep up with ur post sha!
mumsy is in lag with u?
y did i think it was jst u?
say me well to her ooo
nd thank you also --"im sure she knows wat i mean"
www.predirect.blogspot.com

Jade January 4, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Nah she's not in Lag wiv me.. came to drop off t.boy..

Al January 4, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Yes, I agree with this. Pamper yourself once in a while. Speaking of which, I better go for check up self.

We thank God for your mum.

Unknown January 5, 2010 at 5:57 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown January 5, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

it is well in Jesus name! AMEN!
<3

Giagerry January 5, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

heheheh guys we have finally found ourselves in one place *blogspot*
hehehhehe!
kool stuff!

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger

Friends Link

Latest Grunge

About this blog

About Me

My photo
I am Blessed and highly favoured. Note: comments on each post appear above the particular post, weird layout lol.... xoxo

Come with me